http://www.usatoday.com/weather/research/2008-01-30-global-warming-hurricanes_N.htm
- Seth Borenstein
- Seth is a AP science writer.
- This source shows the research that has been made to make this an accurate article
- That the weather is fueling the storms which causes them to become more powerful.
- I believe this source because Seth is very good at putting out what he believes
- Provided by Florida State University
- There are alot of students who researched this subject
- I believe this site is very credible
- This site talks about how global warming is strengthening Hurricanes
- I think this source is pretty accurate and sounds like the warmer weather is making storms much worse.
- Scientist
- This article has about 4 sources baking up were the information has come from.
- Pretty credible with all the facts.
- This talks about how storms are getting stronger and more fierce.
- I do believe this source with global warming there has been a bunch of stuff messing with the atmosphere.
No comments:
Post a Comment