http://www.agreencross.org/targets.asp
- N.A.S.A scientist
- Is with the American Resources Committee of the American Bar Association
- The sourse is pretty credible because it has had many researchers help study this.
- This sources agrees and adds if we dont change our ways the earth wil be lead to its doom.
- I believe this source because all the storms seem to be getting worse and glaciers continue to melt.
- There are multiple sources for this site.
- This site has about 5 sources to back the information.
- This site states that there are multiple warnings saying that global warming is coming and that the world is begining to suffer.
- I believe that this site points out some main parts and what is going to happen to the world if we dont chang how we live.
http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/GlobalWarming/
- Lorraine Remer
- This source is backed by a NASA scientist
- The Tempurature is rising and that the co2 levels are on the rise.
- I believe this source because when the CO2 levels rise the tempurature rises with it and it has slowly become very high.
No comments:
Post a Comment