Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Inconvenient Truth Fact Check 3

Glaciers are disappearing slowly.

http://www.rfa.org/english/news/tibet/glaciers-melting-04072009162947.html
  • Richard Finney
  • He shows that he found some quotes from the government
  • this site is pretty creditble and also has some pictures with dated times backing it.
  • says that the glaciers have begun to melt more rapidly.
  • I believe the fact because of my previous knowledge about global warming.

http://www.usatoday.com/weather/climate/globalwarming/2009-02-25-warming_N.htm

  • Eliane Engeler
  • the Associated Press is helping her say its final
  • I think the source is pretty credible and that it goes with the study of global warming
  • This source agrees in saying that the glaciers are melting faster.
  • I believe this source because with global warming going up the atmosphere is getting warmer so it all makes perfect sence.

http://www.reuters.com/article/environmentNews/idUSTRE50F35D20090116?pageNumber=2&virtualBrandChannel=0

  • Alister Doyle
  • He is a environmental corrispondent.
  • Also is pretty credible because studing stuff like this falls into his job.
  • This fact is talking about how one glaciers melting speed has greatly speed up.
  • I believe this source because when water is introduced to ice the melting speed of ice normaly speeds up.

No comments:

Post a Comment