Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Inconvenient Truth Fact Check 2

In 35 Days a ice shelf in Antarctica broke off.

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?id=2288
  • Lorraine Remer
  • Shows pictures to show what they are talking about.
  • This site is credible and also NASA helped developed the article
  • The site talks about and shows how the Larsen Ice Shelf collapsed
  • I believe this source says some important things and that it says the truth.
http://www.theage.com.au/environment/antarctic-ice-shelf-near-final-collapse-20090406-9tvx.html
  • Andrew Darby
  • There are satellite pictures backing what Andrew states.
  • followed some information from the European Space Agency
  • there a bunch of ice burgs that have already formed behind Larsen
  • I believe this source because what the reporter is saying is making perfect sense and he has proof to back himself.
http://www.smh.com.au/environment/global-warming/antarctic-ice-shelf-set-to-break-loose-20090406-9tw1.html
  • Andrew Darby
  • He has had scientist check his work.
  • this article talks about how the glacier began to break within 35 days.
  • I believe that this source is true from every thing I have read. His information is pretty dead on.

No comments:

Post a Comment